NCA Exhibit Space at Queensbury Hotel, Mezzanine Gallery, Glens Falls
NCA members have a new downtown venue to display their creativity for both viewing and for sale. The newly remodeled Queensbury Hotel has offered NCA a display area that will rotate several art shows during the year. It is in the mezzanine area on the 2nd floor where guests congregate to have morning coffee and snacks. This makes it a high visibility area since many travelers will be there in the mornings getting breakfast items.
Drop off dates will be announced by e-blasts and the NCA newsletter throughout the year and artwork will be accepted on a first come, first served basis. A fee of $20 is paid by the artist for a three-month exhibition for displaying one piece. Space is limited and if you are accepted in one show, but couldn’t get in due to limited number, you will be the first to be included the next show.
1. One piece with a limit of 24 inches on any side. All media accepted.
2. Drop off dates – announced by e-blast and in newsletter.
3. All art must be ready to hang.
4. Only 2D art unless 3D art can be hung.
5. Note: This is a public space which is not always monitored, so there is a risk of theft and damage (risk to be assumed by artist).
6. Fee: $20 for a three-month exhibition.
Sales will be handled through LARAC Lapham Gallery and contact information will be posted at the exhibit area as well as the first floor lobby.
January 14 – March 30
Show 2: Spring 2024
Show dates: TBA
Drop off and art pick-up from last show: date TBA, 12 to 4 p.m.
First come, first served, only 20 pieces accepted